I’m a Software Developer from Stuttgart, Germany.
I’m currently working on creating software, love typing on mechanical keyboards and print stuff in 3D. I also make storage solutions and upgrade for boardgames, these can be found at boardgameprints.com.
Over the years i started a lot of projects, some of them I’m still interested in, others i deserted.. Here i gathered all the information into one place. Enjoy.
Frameworks: .NET Core, ASP.NET MVC, Angular, Arduino, iOS SDK and a lot more
Tools: OSX, Fedora Linux, git, VSCode, GTD, vim, bash/zsh, docker, …
All my projects are open source and can be found on GitHub.
– IsaacItems – iOS App to learn about the effects of items in the game “Binding of Isaac”
– Weather Station – Arduino powered outdoor and indoor weather measurements
Projects i contribute to
– Octoprint – 3D-Printer controller and Web-Interface
– philly – A fork of a python IRC-Bot
– Fedora Linux – Copr packages i build for Fedora